Friday, June 29, 2012

YACHTING TO ISCHIA


Yachting to Ischia

by Adam Allegro

I suppose we weren't exactly on a yacht, but it made for a better title than "Boating to Ischia".  Last Saturday was the maiden voyage for our friends' boat.  Still lacking a name, the "Boat" didn't let us down, and after battling some heavy seas at first, we were delivered safely to the beautiful island of Ischia.  The shots below are a bunch of grabs I was able to catch with my D7000 and 50mm f/1.4.  I went for something different in the processing, lowering contrast and giving the shots a warmer feel.  Please let me know what you think!  Thanks to the Sanchez, Hogan, and Wayland Family for being such awesome friends (and putting up with my ever-present camera in their faces).  Enjoy!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment